To access our February Provider eNewsletter, visit https://conta.cc/2DJlL0L
- Go Digital and Improve your Cash Flow
- Make Yourself Available to Members
- Form 1099 on the Way
- Serving those who Serve: Helping Military Families Manage Financial Stress
- NY Providers: Preceptorship for Substance Use Providers and Hepatitis C
Highlights from this edition:
Get to Know Beacon at NatCon 2019
Save the Date: The National Council for Behavioral Health’s annual conference is in in Nashville, TN, on March 25, 26, and 27.
Be sure to visit Beacon at Booth #841 in the Solutions Pavilion. There you can meet some of our panelists, poster presenters, and other behavioral health experts.
Beacon’s speakers will discuss:
- Parity Accreditation and State Policy Efforts, by Associate General Counsel Brad Lerner of our Legal and Compliance team
- How to Reduce Emergency Room Visits, by Vice President Sarah Arnquist, MPH, of our Account Partnership team
- The Value of Health System Collaboration: From Partnerships to Payment, by Associate Vice President Inna Liu of our Account Partnership team
Don’t miss our Electronic Poster Sessions where we will share data and insights on increasing Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) capacity, developing a First Episode Psychosis program, and peer support models.
Need to take a break? Stop by our Beacon-sponsored Wellness and Recovery Room.
Additional announcements to follow as schedules are released.
For more information and links to the registration page and hotel reservation page, please visit the event website.
Beacon’s Provider Service Line Goes National; Form 1099 on the Way; Attest to Your Information in CAQH—Even if it Hasn’t Changed; Serving Those Who Serve: Help Military Families Make Healthy Changes; Save the Date for NatCon19: March 25-27; Online Access: Provider Resources; NY Providers: Preceptorship for Substance Use Providers and Hepatitis C; ABA Providers: New CPT Codes in Use; New Psychological Testing CPT Codes; Go Green: Register for Electronic EOPs; Beacon Lens; Enrollment Required for Continued Medicaid Network Participation; Webinar Schedule