Beacon Health Options is strongly committed to our members, clients and providers to ensure that mental health needs are being met during this stressful time.
When clinically appropriate, telehealth can be an effective way for members to begin or continue their care through a mental health provider safely from their homes via phone, tablet or computer-enabled web cam.
During this time of public health emergency, in order to begin or ensure access to care for our members we will waive cost sharing for routine outpatient telehealth services. Please note that since this is a rapidly evolving situation, any new state and federal mandates will override any guidance we provided below. We have done our best to provide you with the most recent information, however, since this is an evolving situation, we ask that you check back often for updates and additions to this document.
- Communication for healthcare workers during COVID-19 – video | powerpoint
- Increasing mental toughness – video | powerpoint
- Effective management of a remote team webinar – video | powerpoint
- Perspective – You’re not alone
- Working from home for parents (mp4)
- Staying social during social distancing (mp4)
- Tips for handling a quarantine (mp4)
- Perspective – Isolation housing and the homeless
- Practical advice from Beacon leaders
- Healthcare workers: You have the power to manage COVID-19
- Seven steps to maintaining resiliency during COVID-19 stress
- Crisis navigation for leaders
- Coronavirus general and mental health FAQs
- Perspective – Coronavirus anxiety: Identify, address and ease it
- Article for health plan newsletters for primary care physicians
- Beacon Health Options partners with Psych Hub to develop COVID-19 resource hub