Beacon Health Options EAP
Beacon understands that your employees face increasingly challenging demands to maintain a positive work and personal life balance. Some simply need immediate, expert advice to manage daily stressors or achieve personal goals, while others may need support for more challenging issues. Effectively addressing these employee needs is critical to your organization’s performance.
Beacon’s award-winning Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and our Work/Life Services help your employees and their families cope with life’s toughest challenges and with daily living issues as they arise. Our services also promote improved behaviors and healthy living.
For the past 30 years Beacon has been singularly focused on behavioral healthcare and EAPs. This is our business, exclusively.
Our core EAP offers a broad range of services that include short term counseling and extends beyond clinical services to provide support for everyday life issues like finding a pet sitter, securing qualified childcare or creating a will.
Beacon’s Core Marketplace EAP Services Include:
- 24 hour access to EAP and Work/Life Services
- Immediate problem identification and linkage to appropriate resources
- Short-term, solution focused support through 1-5 or 1-8 face-to-face session models, both with unlimited telephonic consultation
- ਕੰਮ / ਜੀਵਨ ਸੇਵਾਵਾਂ
- Legal, Financial and Identity Theft services
- Award-winning interactive member website
- Video Counseling
- Organizational Support Services
- Crisis planning and support
- Management Consultation
- Training/Orientation/Critical Incident Support
- Program Promotion
- Utilization Reporting
Optional services that enhance our core EAP include:
- International EAP Benefits
- Onsite EAP
- Enhanced Work/Life Services featuring both web-based and telephonic support
- Additional Training/Orientation/Critical Incident Support hours
- Worksite Lactation Programs
- Concierge Services
- Geriatric Care Management/Care Coach
THE MEMBER EXPERIENCE
Guaranteed Access to Qualified Providers
Regardless of where your employees and their families are located, they will always have access to a Beacon provider for face-to-face or telephonic EAP counseling. We understand that being able to access the right type of provider at the right time is key to ensuring EAP utilization, and we have a mature provider network throughout the United States.
Member-Facing Health and Wellness Website
Achieve Solutions, our member-facing health and wellness learning website, enables users to interact with our EAP and Work/Life program according to their own preferences. For instance, a user can read articles and other wellness content, watch videos, have an online chat, or start a training program. The website helps individuals and families make informed decisions for their health and wellbeing and connects them to supportive services.
The award-winning site features:
- 7,200 content items in 220 different topics areas
- Timely and relevant content including articles, news, quizzes, calculators, videos, audio clips, trainings, webinars, and handbooks
- Personalization functions so users can customize the site and identify content to be pushed to them
We enhance the member experience through our various mobile applications that enable users to conduct a comprehensive provider search, track and manage medications, access medical history, and exchange in clinical text messaging.
Recognizing that the on-the-go nature of our society necessitates creative delivery mechanisms, we have developed telehealth capabilities. Through easy-to-use mobile phones or personal computers, our integrated Web- and smartphone-based platform enables us to have clinically meaningful encounters with members via high-quality video, audio, and secure text chat.
THE EMPLOYER EXPERIENCE
Beacon’s EAP not only serves the employee, but it also serves your managers and your organization with a full spectrum of consultation and training opportunities. Employer support includes:
- Program orientation, training and online tools
- Unlimited management consultations
- Monthly communication materials providing meaningful and informative content
- Utilization reporting
- Prevention programs
- Crisis management services