Welcome to the Telehealth network-specific web page. Expanding upon the need for our providers to have the opportunity to use technology to break down their walls, we are pleased to share that we have added Telehealth services as an option for participating providers who meet the appropriate criteria. It is our hope that this page will also serve as a continuing resource as more clients, members, individuals, and patients seek telemental health options for treatment.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
Consistent with American Telemedicine Association (ATA) guidelines, Telehealth can be delivered in a variety of settings. Services can include both initial evaluations and ongoing treatment, including both psychotherapies and medication management. Acuity can range from routine to emergent. This can be seen as an additional option for those members receiving face to face treatment or may be the only treatment modality.
- Best Practices in Videoconferencing-Based Telemental Health (April 2018)
- Practice Guidelines for video-based online mental health services (May 2013)
For further details, please see the Telemental Health Guideline section on our Clinical Practice Guidelines page.
- Coronavirus Provider Resources
- Technology Requirements (In review)
- Telehealth Etiquette Checklist
- CMS expands Medicare codes