If you are interested in joining our provider network, please fill out the Request for Application (RFA) and email the form to RFA@beaconhealthoptions.com or fax to 888-643-4396.
- Provider shall maintain a system of 24-hour on-call services.
- Crisis intervention services must be available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- After hours, providers should have a live telephone answering service or an answering machine that specifically directs a member in crisis to a covering physician, agency-affiliated staff, crisis team or hospital emergency room.
- Services must be available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; evening and/or weekend hours should also be available at least two days per week.
- Under state and federal law, licensed providers are required to provide interpreter services to communicate with individuals with limited English proficiency.
Beacon participating providers agree to provide mental health and/or substance use services to members and to accept reimbursement directly from Beacon.
Additional Contact Information
|National Provider Services Line
|For questions related to: