Beacon Health Options (Beacon) combines two of the country’s most prominent behavioral health companies –- Beacon Health Strategies and ValueOptions. Together we serve more than 50 million people across all 50 states.
We began as two companies with one common mission: helping people live life to the fullest potential.
Today, we are Beacon Health Options – providing best-in-class behavioral health solutions for regional and specialty health plans; employers and labor organizations; and federal, state and local governments. Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a strong employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
That care is focused on the individual, providing tailor-made solutions at the local level and a true understanding of the populations we serve. From the most vulnerable populations, to our military and their families, to Fortune 500 employees and their dependents, we ensure full-spectrum, high-quality behavioral health care to the people we serve.
Our organization is built not only on clinical expertise and proven solutions, but also on our own lived experience and commitment to serve. As a company exclusively focused on behavioral health management, we are passionate about helping people with mental illness and addiction live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT BEACON HEALTH OPTIONS
- Headquartered in Boston, with more than 70 locations across the US
- 4,700 employees nationally, serving more than 50 million people
- 200 employer clients, including 43 Fortune 500 companies, as well as large and medium employers
- Partnerships with 100 health plans serving commercial, FEP, Medicaid, Medicare, and Exchange populations
- Programs serving Medicaid recipients and other public sector populations in 25 states and the District of Columbia
- Services for 5.4 million military personnel and their family members
- Leader serving dual-eligible beneficiaries in six states
- Accreditation by both URAC and NCQA
Beacon Health Options, Inc. is a FHC Health Systems, Inc. company.