For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we’re the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across all 50 states.
Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
We offer access to a broad network of behavioral health providers and facilities, encompassing all levels of specialty mental health and addiction services so members can receive the right care at the right intensity and at the right time.
With care focused on the individual, we provide tailor-made solutions at the local level and a true understanding of the people we serve—from the most vulnerable populations, to military personnel and their families, to Fortune 500 employees and their dependents.
Beacon is built not only on clinical expertise and proven solutions, but also on our own lived experience and commitment to serve others. As a company exclusively focused on behavioral health management, we are passionate about helping people with mental illness or substance use disorders live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT BEACON HEALTH OPTIONS
- Headquartered in Boston, with more than 70 locations across the U.S.
- 4,700 employees nationally, serving more than 40 million people
- 180 employer clients, including 43 Fortune 500 companies, as well as large and medium employers
- Partnerships with 65 health plans serving commercial, FEP, Medicaid, Medicare, and Exchange populations
- Programs serving Medicaid recipients and other public sector populations in 25 states and the District of Columbia
- Services for 5.4 million military personnel and their family members
- Leader serving dual-eligible beneficiaries in six states
- Accreditation by both URAC and NCQA
Beacon Health Options, Inc. is a FHC Health Systems, Inc. company.