Beacon Health Options understands the important role that culture has in supporting health and well-being. When coupled with environmental support, individual actions can lead to powerful change.
Beacon Health Options has developed health education and disease prevention resources for program leaders that are easy to roll out and easy to integrate with any existing programs. These online support tools can help motivate and prepare individuals to make behavioral changes in support of their health—from good sleep to healthy weight management to heart-healthy practices, and more. They can also help organizations create and sustain a culture of health and engagement.
Access one of the programs below to get started.
- Stamp Out Stigma (S.O.S.)
- Building Resilience: A Workplace Strategy
- Depression at Work
- Employee Engagement: Beacon Health Options 3-Dimensional Approach
- Beacon Health Options Culture of Health: Organizational Support and Engagement for a Healthier Workforce
- Sleep Better to Live Better: Program Tools for Leaders
- Engaging the Multigenerational Workforce
- Heart and Mind Connections: Integrated Strategies for Greater Health
- Tobacco Cessation: Quittin’ Time: Helping Employees Become Tobacco-free
- Domestic Violence: Prevention at Work
- Healthy Lifestyles/Healthy Weight: A Strategy for the Workplace