Billing and Claims Forms
- W-9 (Editable Version)
- CMS-1500 Claim
- Link to Tips for Completing the CMS-1500
- UB04 Claim
- Link to Tips for Completing the UB04
- Medicare Waiver of Liability (out of network providers ONLY)
- Out-of-Network Emergency Services and Surprise Bills (NY only)
Provider Demographic Updates/Change of Address Forms
- Are you receiving important communications from Beacon Health Options?
- Are members able to reach you for referral purposes?
- Are manual processes like faxing paperwork and filling out forms by hand taking hours out of your day?
In just a few steps, network providers can submit real time demographic updates electronically via ProviderConnect. Electronically submit demographic updates today or you may fail to receive an important communication or referral opportunity.
Beacon strongly recommends providers update their demographic information using ProviderConnect. To update active service locations, addresses, phone numbers, billing locations and other contact information, log into ProviderConnect and click on the “Update Demographic Information” link. Learn more by viewing Section 20 of the ProviderConnect User Guide.
If you have questions about a demographic update, please contact the National Provider Service Line at 800.397.1630 Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. ET.
Provider Notification Forms
- Group Addition Form
- CAQH Credentialing Frequently Asked Questions
- Provider Credentialing Criteria Checklist
- Beacon Health Options Disclosure of Ownership Form
- Beacon Health Options Attestation Participation Statement Form
- ValueOptions® of California, Inc. Language Capability Attestation
- Roster for ABA Paraprofessional Providers
- Facility Roster
- Group Practice Roster
- Group Practice Tip Sheet
Please visit the Forms section of our ProviderConnect page to access forms and other ProviderConnect resources.
- Authorization for Beacon Health Options to Release Confidential Information
- Autorización para que Beacon Health Options (Opciones de Salud de “Beacon”) divulgue información confidencial
- Member tip sheet: What your doctor needs to know