Beacon Health Options works with your health plan to manage the behavioral health aspects of your health care. We put you at the center of all that we do. We provide care management programs, 24 hour clinical support services, valuable resources and high-quality care that you need.
Here are some updated educational materials that you may find useful.
- Opioid Treatment Resources
- Heroin: How Much Do You Know?
- Treating Depression
- Depression Treatment Tool
- Depression Screening Quiz
- Understanding Mental Illness: What to do in Crisis
- Myths and Facts About Suicide
- ADHD Resources
Tools You Can Use
Life is complicated. Staying healthy doesn’t have to be.
We live in a fast-paced world and it’s important to make time for your health. At Beacon we’re the Behavioral Health experts, and we know staying healthy means paying attention to both your mental health and your physical health.
Take control of your health. We encourage you to follow the links below to explore lots of tools and information that can help you identify a health-related issue, stay on track with your wellness goals and feel better!
- Reducing High-Risk Drinking
- Identifying Common Emotional Concerns
- Managing Stress in Your Life
- Increasing Physical Activity
- Integrated Care: Taking Charge of Your Health
*IMPORTANT: These tools are not intended to replace treatment from a health care provider. If you are concerned about any aspect of your health, please talk to your doctor or another medical professional.